Friday, June 01, 2007

More Cards by others :)

Boy I am getting carried away NOW! But I haven't posted for awhile so I am making up! Here are some awesome cards made by a teabag folding group I help moderate that has nurtured my papercrafting and designing obsession.

First Card is from Leo Thompson, my list mum, a wonderful bronze stamped confection! She used the medallion stamp from the Inked Impressions Paisley sheet set from Stamp Attack Art Stamps. Leo is a very special person in my life and I love her to bits, I am dedicating this stamp to her :)




Here is another gorgeous one from Carla van der Mei-Stolk, she told me she coloured the mulberry paper, love it.




Here is a beauty from Lynda Jorgensen that she made for her Mum. Wow!



How, did you say, or where did they get all these different colours of these medallions? They are my guinea pigs from a small, talented, intimate cardmaking group I help moderate LOL! I hope to offer these and many other designs soon as printables for purchase, info will made available soon ( hopefully LOL).

No comments: