Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Shabby Chic Wedding Card - with flower



Here is another one of the cards I have made over the past month. This card was for my niece and new nephew-in-law. The leaf on this one was an outline that didn't make it to product, but it is growing on me :)

Details:
-Flower is coloured with pencils and OMS.
-Nestabilities scalloped oval die, Fiskars flower border punch
-green FSS-paper yet to be added to product line-up
-Embossed wedding rings I found at a surplus store for a buck - I have 46 left!
-Lime green Stickles glue in center of flower
-I outlined the oval with gold Niji Watercolour Pearlescent Paint - love these paints... just add a touch of water and they are ready instantly.
-**I experimented on the pink backer... I had made a irridescent red wax rub-on paste with pearl ex and Judikins microglaze and rubbed it over card stock, embossed with cuttlebug, then swirled various pinks from the Pepples Pearlescent Chalks... it stuck to the wax finish.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Monica Sandström said...

wow! very beautiful!