Monday, November 02, 2009

Winter Emma & The Chickadee & Freebies!!!!!






Here is a new Emma! Emma & The Chickadee. She is available as a Digital Stamp and a Set of 5 coloured versions. There are also some lovely coordinating Christmas Papers!

Deets: The 2 above cards used the digital coloured versions. The papers are from the Christmas Paper pack. I added Sakura StarDust Pen and Diamond Stickles here and there. The flower center is handmade using a "Flower Center" paper punch,walnut stain inkpad, stickles and a dewdrop. I so love making these so you will see more! The flower on the red card is digital that I cut out... see below's freebie!

OK so I am looking at my blog and as of writing I am literally 50 hits away from 150,000! Wow! So in honour, here is a little freebie. The flower coordinates with the Burgundy Emma and Papers. I am experimenting with making PNG Flower masks. You will see them in the near future :) The snowy papers I painted in Painter. Just click on the image below to get to the freebies!

8 comments:

Carolivy said...

Oh Tracey! Emma is simpy Stunning! I love her! Can't wait to go and get her and play!
Hugs
Carol

Anita said...

Thanks and congrats on hitting 150,000. I love the new pointsetta set.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Nov. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

Carol Hurlock said...

Wow, I love her...I am going to play with her today!!! I adore her boots!!!

Bear hugs,
Carolh

Deb S said...

Hi Tracey, Thanks so much for the freebies. Just been through your blog. WOW! You do some beautiful work. Will get back to you with any creations from your designs. Cheers, Deb

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely flowers and snowy papers. Congratulations on your very successful blog. I enjoy visiting your site and seeing your talented work.
Mary

Baukje said...

Oh, I just adore this Emma too, I have to go and get her right now, thanks Tracey.

Hugs........Baukje

Lisa Avolio said...

I love the designs and the colors you chose. Thanks for sharing.