Friday, September 16, 2011

New Stuff... Blue Jays & Cardinals

There are some new things in the STORE :)

I am continuing with a Flying Bird Series, first there were the Flying Winter Birds, then Wee Hummingbird & Petunias... well now we have:

Blue Jay & Raspberries

 ... also Black Raspberries ;)

AND

Cardinal & Daisies 


( Yellow & White Daisies, or colour however you like, coneflowers, black-eyed Susans... etc )

I am planning more, I am trying for one cute little bird with a coordinationg floral or botanical.

If there is a particular bird/floral combo you would like to see please leave a comment on this post :)

We are also having a BLOG HOP  next week!  Friday, September 23rd!  Yey!

..... and I am going to attempt a long overdue requested digital tutorial on creating a wreath with little floral digi stamps.  But I have to review exactly how I did it and I will be using freeware so we are on an even playing field.... hopefully I will have something in 2 weeks.

Have a great weekend.

:)*  Fred

No comments: