Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Sponsor and Guest DT - Penny's Challenges

Hi All!

Just here to show a card I made for Penny's Challenge in which Fred She Said is sponsoring today :)



The theme is "Back To School"  ... back to school yikes!  I am sure I am not the only one who anticipates as well as despises our kids going back to school LOL.  I am so not ready... and yet I  am soooo ready ROFL!

I used Nolan with a Sign and added a customized sentiment.  I was scrambling as to what to have for a background paper so I quickly "painted" a super simple school bus and apple and rigged them up to make a patterned paper.  I have included some freebies here - some Back To School Digital Papers and the bus and apple.  Click on the images below then save the larger versions.  If you have bought the Nolan with a Sign product and would like the customized sentiment, please email me and I'd be glad to send you the extra :)





2 comments:

Edwina said...

Thank you for the paper and the images of the apple and bus. they are so pretty. I love your card. It is so cute. The paper looks great with the boy. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

WLCI Design School said...

Your blog is very informative. WLCI school of advertising and graphic designing offers programmes & courses for graduates and undergraduates students.

Design College
Courses in Graphic Design